To take this course you must have already completed the open water course. The Advance courses give certified divers an opportunity to explore the different areas of diving. You will be learning advance diving techniques which will not only increase your confidence but also improve you new found diving skills.
To be certified as an advanced diver, you must complete two core dives; Deep dive, and Navigation dive and 3 more dives of your choice. Your Instructor will offer you details on the different dives available that you could choose for your Advanced Course in addition to the 2 core dives.
Once we have chosen your 3 other dive options then we’ll start talking about each area individually & in depth so you get a good understanding of what you are about to do. After covering the material with your instructor, you are ready for the fun part of this course – the diving. The course is run in a relaxed manner with the Instructor who offers help, encouragement and expert advice to guide you through the various tasks that will develop a greater awareness and knowledge of diving and the marine environment.
The course is conducted in 2 or 3 days usually with two dives per day with an option of taking your last dive on the second or third day. Remember we have the time for you, all of our courses are conducted with the intention to provide the best diving experience possible for you.
Check below for a few of the specialties you can take on this course.
- The Deep dive helps you to understand some of the advantages and disadvantages of deeper diving, such as seeing different forms of marine life, or experiencing nitrogen narcosis for the first time.
- The Navigation dive helps you master compass use, and introduces you to the techniques of distance estimation and natural navigation. Allowing you to gain a mental picture of the site and return to the boat every time.
- Aware Fish Identification: Learn the basics of fish identification.
- Diver propulsion Vehicle: Use underwater scooters to get around faster and see more.
- Multilevel and Computer Diving: The best way to maximize to your dive time.
- Night Diving: See the underwater world in a whole new light.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy: Learn to float effortlessly and protect the environment.
- Search and Recovery: Find whatever you lost underwater.
- Underwater Naturalist: Explore the marine ecosystem.
- Underwater Photography: The only thing you should take from the water is a picture.
- Conservation diver: Learn how scientists around the world study and collect data about reef health
Price 8500 baht